Saturday, January 03, 2009

Old Paintings

I found two old paintings in my parent's house...I painted these women when I was 16 years. The photos aren't perfect, I photographed these paintings with my mobile phone in a rainy and dark day...
The first woman is Salome dancing with her body
the second painting is a woman in the water, title 'Dream'
the other notice is a new award! Laurie gave me a little blog award (see the left side of my blog, fabulous blog).
I pass the award along to five additional blog recipients after my 5 Addictions:
1) Computer: I love to read, to see, to write, to...surf!
2) Books: I read, I collect, I buy, I love books!
3) The Sunset: When the sun goes down, my energy is incredible. I love the night
4) The Autumn: It's my Season!
5) Stones...I love stones!

Ok, the 5 blogs, I love the magical atmosphere of these blogs:
1) Sandra Arteaga http://sandra-arteaga-dolls.blogspot.com/
2) Jordi Solano http://jordi-solano.blogspot.com/
3) Rosanna Art http://rosannasart.blogspot.com/
4) Gothic Rose Antiques http://gothicroseantiques.blogspot.com/
5) The Tattered house blog http://thetatteredhouseblog.blogspot.com/

an award for you!

11 comments:

The Tattered House said...

Thanks so much for your recognition and the honor of your mention and time - it means alot and we are glad you found us!!!

3rdEyeMuse said...

I love the way Salome is moving - gorgeous. It looks rather mature (execution wise) for a 16 year old. :)

congrats on the award.

Gothic Rose Antiques said...

THANK YOU! And Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true in 2009!

sandramucciardi.com said...

oh wow!!!! this painting is beautiful. you were 16??? truly amazing.. what a gorgeous piece!!!

Heidi Alfonzo said...

Congratulations on your newest award! The paintings are gorgeous. I especially love Salome! I truly like how vivid and detailed it is. For a 16 year old, wow...great job! :D

Sandra arteagA said...

HI :)

Thank you very much for so cute words about my little corner, makes me very happy you like it!
And thanks for the mention!!
I will be a time for here looking at your world.
I like very much the colours and the scences of your paintings, they are really movemente and life, I congratulate sixteen yourself!

Hugs, Sandra.

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

WOW you are truely gifted:) Amazing for anyone never mind only being 16 years old. A very mature eye for a child:)

I enjoy you work very much.
Hugz
Jacqui

Barbara/myth maker said...

Amazing paintings!

As Seen Thru My Eyes said...

Stef, I just LOVE your paintings!
What talent you have. I wish I could be creative with paint!

Jordi Solano said...

Hi! Thanks for your mention, I think it's my first award ever. Happy new year to you too and, og course, it will be a pleasure to follow your fantastic works.

Rosanna Pereyra said...

Thank you so much for the recognition!! You are very talented yourself. I wish you a wonderful 2009!!

Rosanna