Monday, January 19, 2009

Is emerging your seed?

Cassandra sleeping, 1985

When I sleep I often dream of creations that then come in the next day.
My dreams are often complex and full of colours. My oniric activity is essential for the things I create. I love to dream, yet I do not expect to dream. The dream comes soft and smooth and i don't even know it does. Sometimes I begin to think of something that I want to create and my eyes start to close... Sleep regenerates the cells.

Cassandra sleeping,1985, a particular

Sleep renews ideas, Sleep keeps warm the seed that tomorrow will begin to grow, Even now the seed is emerging...Also your seed!

Goodnight friends!

7 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

oooh! I love the pose & that hair! lovely piece. :)

Lily Pang said...

This is wonderful! Is this your painting?

Stefania Morgante said...

yes, every painting on this blog is painted by me...:O)))

Zuzana said...

A beautiful painting; is it yours?
I love to sleep and I dream in colours as well, my dreams are often very pronounced and very memorable.;)
Ah, I just saw that you have already answered the question about the painting. Well, I love it, you are very talented.;)

Stefania Morgante said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stefania Morgante said...

yes,Its my paint!24 years ago...tell me about your dreams....

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Now I posted the little happiness tree, and you can pick it up...and pass it on if you'd like!

PS do you know how to play? List 6 things that make you happy and then pass it on to 6 people...

Enjoy!