Sunday, March 29, 2009

Present Magazine Kansas City Voice

In Italy, if you say 'Kansas Ciy', you remember our great Alberto Sordi (actor).
Well 2 days ago I was surfing on the net and I saw this Magazine (PresentMagazine.com) full of photos about Nature. Spring is here and I'm photographing the world around me. Why not send some pictures?
I didn't known if This magazine was international or not and I sent my photos to Pete.

Well Pete replies to me after only an hour and He said 'While we normally focus on publishing material with some connection to Kansas City since we're a locally-based online magazine, your images are so colorful and striking that it would be a pleasure to feature them in our Take Your Shot series'
Pete, we are connected through Alberto Sordi...

and so, now, I am into Present Magazine!
Fly to have a look!
http://www.presentmagazine.com/full_content.php?article_id=2065&full=yes&pbr=1

my sardinian frog now is international!

1 comment:

3rdEyeMuse said...

this is sooooo wonderful! congratulations on being published in their magazine. ... and thanks for the link, too. :)