Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm decorating my Christmas....

first steps...
I have a little tree, a patchwork tree, handmade by me some years ago..one year I add witches, one year angels, another dolls...This year only lights and branches of fir (I have photographed without light around the tree, only the tree's lights)
and this is my fireplace, with big bells and my collection of Santas and Snowmen and Angels

some of my Santas/Snowmen are on my table with myrtles and holly (from my garden)
stay tuned!


7 comments:

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK ALOT LIKE cHRISTMAS!!!
LOOKS AWESOME:) I LOVE YOUR MANTAL WITH ALL THE SANTAS AND STUFF.

I AM SURE THIS SEASON WILL BRING YOU GOOD CHEER:)

JACQUI

Barbara/myth maker said...

I love the way you've decorated. Everything looks so beautiful!

Barbara

3rdEyeMuse said...

I think that's the first patchwork tree I have ever seen - how cool! and that fireplace is really great.

Unknown said...

So beautiful, warm, homey, and full of love. The Christmas spirit is in your Home. Merry Christmas...

Sonia ;)

Genie said...

beautiful decorations
happy Christmas from genie

Chaska Peacock said...

Oh, Stef, how lovely!!!!

Dianie said...

Lovely, Warm & Inviting!

~Diane