Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've been tagged...

...from Marilyn Radzat: a new experience for me, thanks Marilyn, my sweet Teacher!
Here are the rules....

1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird
3) Tag 7 more people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs

Okay....7 facts about myself...

1. My choice is to be an artist, this is all my life.
2. When I was a pupil I said 'I don't want to sculpt and model', now I sculpt and I'm a Theoric of Shapes.
3. I love cross stitch and the decoration of my house.
4. I love the rain and the Autumn, the Seasons and the energy of the earth.
5. I have a great friend in my heart, She is so special, Marilyn, but I never hugged her!
6. I love to talk with different people, the world is so interesting!
7. I love blogs. I love the community. I love the connection. I love the magic of meeting friends all over the world.

Ok ok...I tag...

  • Marilyn Radzat
  • because she's my sister!
  • Ulla Milbrath
  • because she's so magic!
  • Mo'a Roming Boyles
  • because she's like an elf!
  • Gayl Lackey
  • because I love her world!
  • Pat Lillich
  • because she's so different from me, I love her Art!
  • Shashi
  • because I Have interviewed her for our CDAA Newsletter!
  • A case of curiosities
  • because It's a new blog for me, very interesting!

    No comments: